General Access Mailing List
If you have not (yet) participated in a HAI Workshop, then we can add you to our mailing list. Its purpose is to invite you to future events, like our upcoming Free Mini Workshops, Pathways to Intimacy and Love is a Miracle Workshops. Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.
Mailing Lists for HAI Grads
There are also three email lists for people who have done at least one HAI Workshop:
For announcements of SPACE/HAI events only, mainly used by the SPACE office.
Personal shares, discussions, chatter, and anything else that's perceived to be of interest and relevance to the HAI community. Any HAI Grad who is subscribed to this list can post on it.
Commercial announcements for workshops, services or products that are relevant to members of the HAI community in Australia are acceptable if they adhere to the following guidelines:
• Advertisements of any kind may only be posted to Aus-Discuss
• Advertisements are limited to once every 3 months
• All advertisements must have AD: at the start of the subject line
• The size of the ad must be less than 500 words
• A link to a web site with more information is strongly encouraged.
• A single short paragraph reminder may be submitted within 7 days of the event.
E.g., if you're having a similar workshop every month, you can only advertise it once every 3 months.
Anything that's relevant only for people on team. Restrictions apply to the membership of the list: pre-requisite for subscription is that you need to have been accepted into the Assistant's Program.
Please contact us to join any of those lists.